What is the aesthetic lifestyle? To live an aesthetic life is to go about life often focused on beauty. It’s creating it in our surrounding and noticing it in our everyday life. It’s being mindful of it, and really appreciating and celebrating it. It might sound rather hedonistic.
How do you photograph aesthetics?
- Start with a Strong Composition.
- Keep the Platform in Mind.
- Create a Style to Shoot Aesthetic Pictures.
- Pick a Story-telling Theme.
- Focus on Details or Change Angles.
- Keep Lighting Simple.
- Fake It ‘Til You Make It.
- Aesthetic Pictures are all about Post-Production.
How can a girl be aesthetic?
How do I know what my aesthetic is?
- Look at your closet. Consider the clothes you own.
- Find inspiration. Begin with family and friends whose fashion sense you admire.
- Make a Mood Board.
- Get to Know Yourself.
- Explore different aesthetics.