What is aesthetic drawing? Aesthetics is a core design principle that defines a design’s pleasing qualities. In visual terms, aesthetics includes factors such as balance, color, movement, pattern, scale, shape and visual weight. Designers use aesthetics to complement their designs’ usability, and so enhance functionality with attractive layouts.
How do you make an aesthetic sketch?
What are good ideas to draw?
- Draw an object and give it a face.
- Create an alternate cover to your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
- Draw an intricate made up flower.
What can you draw when your bored?
- Draw a flower.
- Sketch a fantasy creature.
- Practice basic shapes.
- Sketch a tree outside your window.
- Doodle a cool animal.
- Create a hybrid animal.
- Draw a portrait.
- Sketch a favorite cartoon character.