If a small dog eats one raisin, their stomach will contract and cause them to vomit. If a large dog eats one raisin, they could become dangerously ill. The raisin could create an obstruction in the dogs intestines, which could lead to intestinal blockage and eventual death if not treated quickly. If your pet has accidentally eaten a raisin, be sure to monitor their stomach and report any signs of illness such as throwing up or diarrhea

Let’s take a closer look…

If your cat eats any part of a poisonous plant, they could end up in the hospital. Symptoms of poisoning can include vomiting, diarrhea, fever, and lack of appetite. If your cat is affected by the poison they may not want to eat or drink anything and could eventually die if not treated. If you think your cat has eaten a poisonous plant call your veterinarian as soon as possible.


Worth knowing

If your cat eats a tulip, they might experience some side effects. Cats are natural carnivores and will typically consume animal products such as meats and plants. However, tulips are a plant-based product which may not be appropriate for them to eat. If your cat consumes a tulip, they could experience vomiting or diarrhea due now the string-like substances found in the flower. Tulips can also cause an upset stomach and even death in cats if ingested in large quantities. If you believe your cat has consumed a tulip, please consult with a veterinarian as soon as possible for further instructions on how to care for them.


Worth knowing

There may be several reasons why a cat might start throwing up after eating. If the cat is not eating or drinking enough fluids, this can lead to throwing up. There may also be food stuck in their throat which they are unable to dislodge and so they vomit. Occasionally cats will develop a form of “food allergies” in which their body reacts to specific foods in an abnormal way. If you think your cat is experiencing one of these problems, it is best to consult with a veterinarian for further assistance.


Worth knowing

When a dog eats a fruit snack, most of the time they will just have a little bit and then be fine. But sometimes if a dog ate too much of the fruit snack they may get sick. Dogs can get sick from eating fruits and veggies in general, but especially from eating junks that have been treated with pesticides or herbicides. These chemicals can harm the dogs’ organs and tissues and can even be fatal.

Thank your for reading!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.