Cats have a natural instinct to groom themselves and their fur. Vinegar is a great cleaner and can be used on marble, wood, stainless steel and many other surfaces.
Let’s take a closer look…
So you’ve just shampooed your carpets and now the urine smell is really strong! What can you do to get that awful smell out? Well, there are a few things you can try.
First, rinse the carpet thoroughly with cold water. This will help rid of any excess shampoo and suds. dry it off completely before using any odor removal products.
Next, use a pet-safe rug cleaner on a small section of the carpet. Be sure to work slowly in a circular motion to avoid rubbing the entire rug surface with chemicals. Let the cleaner sit for several minutes before rinsing it off well with cold water. Repeat this treatment as necessary until the urine smell is gone.
Finally, mix 1 cup of white vinegar and 2 cups of water in a spray bottle and spritz it onto the affected area liberally Sprinkle some baking soda over top (this will act as an odor absorber), seal the bottle and shake it well before spraying. Let it sit for at least 30 minutes before vacuuming or mopping up
There is a lot of debate on whether or not cats actually use cat beds. Some people believe that cats prefer to sleep on hard surfaces, while others believe that cats use cat beds as a way to ledge out from their humans and relax. Studies have shown that a majority of Cat owners believe their feline friends do indeed spend some time curled up in a bed or cushion. So based off this research, if your kitty likes to nap and you want them to have an comfortable place to rest; then giving them a stimulating kitty bed might just be the perfect solution!
Cats perform multiple functions for their owners, such as providing company and serving as a outlet for cats’ natural hunting instincts. When cats are not used for these functions or when they become older and no longer reproduce, many people decide to sell their cats. Data from The Pet Transaction Survey indicates that median sale prices of domestic cats range from $ 175 to $ 700. However, the price variability within this range is large; some cats sell for much more than others.
1. Cats are obligate carnivores, meaning that they require animal-based proteins to survive.
2. A cat’s tongue is specially adapted for hunting and licking up prey.
3. In the wild, a cat’s fur is usually thick and warm, keeping them dry in the rain or snow. Domestic cats may have short hair because humans groom them to keep their coat clean.
4. A housecat weighs around 3 to 6 pounds (1 to 2 kilograms), whereas a lion averages 350 pounds (160 kilograms).
5. male domestic cats typically weigh more than females and young cats do not generally differ from each other in weight nor size
Thank your for reading!